20101223

___♥Stress

I'm trying not to face it .
You know ? But how also must accept the truth .
It's useless , think too much  ;(
Time waits for no one .
I should cherish the time . i must .
is coming . is COMING . 
i mus face it although HOW MUCH i dun wan .
Sometime really feel tired ,
What is my future ?
I din'nt seriously think bout it ! NOPE !
It's suck ! 
Let it ? Let it ? Ohhh , no .
Sometime i feel so useless ;(
I'm always acting to be strong .
Yea , i did .
But it's can act how long ?
I dunno . Skip it .

Well , been raining non-stop .
I woke up lately today .
Ohhh , yea ..
the reason why . cuz of raining ;D
Yesterday i had fun . ;)
Meanwhile , we chiong K in the night ;D
My sound  D;
As usual , we had our reunion dinner . ;)
And plus , not except TANG YUAN laaaa .






No comments:

Post a Comment