20101225

___♥Good News

My last update ? 
I'm gonna update in next new year mayb .
Well , tomorrow tomorrow ;D
I'm waiting tis day so sooooo long time ago ;)
I'm going to away from home four days .
' Leave home out walk ' translate it to chinese .
Ohh , i will miss home ;(
I will miss my bed . the most comfortable one .
After four days , i gonna go to kayL agian .
For for what ? huhh ?
FOR countdown new year laaa ! :)
Ohhyeah ! you know ? We will ROCK it ! 
ROCK it BODY ? LOL .
And daddy got an appointment also .
gotta say HELLO again to shopping centre ;D
And mayb will shop with friends .
Hope sooo , trouble ....... -.-
Imma lazy to pack up my thing now .
four days + four days .
Argghh , lack of clothes ;(
Tonight , i will try to pack up my thing ASAP .
What to bring ? @@
Skip it again .
Opsh , and also i'm so glad to here that ;)
Qian u r not goin to transfer school .
that's good ! 
Hooohhooohoo . Friends , miss you guys ! 


♥___You you you ! I miss you ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment