♥
My first single christmas ? ;D
No any partners accompany .
But not boring at all ,
Family date yesterday .
Christmas Eve ! ;)
Alright , went to Kenny Rogers to have our dinner .
When waiting time , with my cousin to popular .
I had bought a lot of pens and else ,
And also Magazinessss ;)
Ohh gosh , i had seen many new novel there
I want it ! But , to hard to choose which .
So , at last din buy one of them ;(
Now must concentrate in form 3 1st .
Arrgghh , skip it .
The dinner cost almost 200 ++ . -.-
I'm damn damn full .
After that went to watsons bside kenny rogers x)
Buy Buy buy ;)
Den i had also register watsons member card ;D
My passport !
Actually wanna to go TC ,
you know ? There sure will have lots of fun .
But den , it's too many ppl .
Lazzzyyy , so .......
Went back home and countdown ;)
12 a.m ! MERRY Christmas guys !
All phone rang that moment !
Keep forward and forward =S
THANKS all wishes ! xoxo ♥
Love you guys !
You know guys ? I love christmas tree so much .
The decoration are pretty nice .

No comments:
Post a Comment