What happen to my facebook account ?!
Keep LOG IN severel time but also failed -.-
My account inaccessible for 2 hour now ! WT*
temporarily unavailable because of....
'repeated attempts to enter an invalid name' ~
What happen !? -.-
i really dunno wad name to change ~
i really dunno wad name to change ~
Lame shit * BORING ..
=____=''
i really get mad about it !
GOSH ! Wad can i do now ?!
=X
Jus bought some snack from supermarket (:
Ohhyeah , tonight i will finish eat all .
Supper ?! Nopee ! x)
Whn im watching tv den i wil enjoy eat that ~
After moviee only have my supper :)
Bla bla bla *
I really hope to post some new picture on my bloq here or somewhr.
like twitter or facebook as profile picture ~
But , no any picture let me to upload .>.<
I'm overlook my camera since back from kayL.
And my hair out of shape already =(
I need to have a hair cut after this .
I gonna rebond my hair this month or next year ?! Huhh ?
remain undecided @@
My bloq had changed new song =)
Sorry That I Loved You - Anthony Neely ♥
Love this song so much :)
Important , i miss my FB ! Grrrrr...
GOSH ! Wad can i do now ?!
=X
Jus bought some snack from supermarket (:
Ohhyeah , tonight i will finish eat all .
Supper ?! Nopee ! x)
Whn im watching tv den i wil enjoy eat that ~
After moviee only have my supper :)
Bla bla bla *
I really hope to post some new picture on my bloq here or somewhr.
like twitter or facebook as profile picture ~
But , no any picture let me to upload .>.<
I'm overlook my camera since back from kayL.
And my hair out of shape already =(
I need to have a hair cut after this .
I gonna rebond my hair this month or next year ?! Huhh ?
remain undecided @@
My bloq had changed new song =)
Love this song so much :)
Important , i miss my FB ! Grrrrr...
No comments:
Post a Comment