I'm catching up to done my project , NOW .
OMG , i always drive myself crazy .
i mean , like do my works or project at the last minute . :S
EVERYTIMES ........ and ,
i just remember i have not done my chinese's work , yet .
which need to pass up to teacher tomorrow . SHIT !
Whatever , ohh yeaaaa ....
today we had took a picture with my classmates , together .
For the school's majalah , something that disappointed me . :(
My class that , handsome and tall guy , stand beside me , ACTUALLY .
but then , teacher asked he to stand behind me :S
arrrghhhh , felt comfort when he's standing beside me :))
Because , he's really tall ..............
*
I have been thinking , whole morning in the school , today .
thinking about something has a relationship with the guy , hell yes .
My mood turned DOWN and down , suddenly .
I have no idea why , sorry my friends .
finally , i made a decision :)
To comfort myself , i have no qualified to love you ? :)))
I always asking myself why , i keep on loving you ?
when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me .
I won't cry . :)
I won't cry . :)

No comments:
Post a Comment