Most of the result had announced ! :))
Ohhyeahhh , this time seemed like have a lot of improvement ......
yea ? so yea ....... x))
This few days was pretty in MOOD ! HAHHH .
i am quite satisfied with my result .
Know what guys ? uhmmm ?
My sej , geo , math have improve a lots ! :D
I hope i will carry on work hard to get much more better result .
Bla blaaa blaaa , I super super super HAPPY about this . -.-
What if i get A ? I might jump sea ? LOL . :S
Work hard , work hard ! ............
I just START doin' my sej and geo project , TODAY ....
type type type , enter enter enter , save save save , print print print :/
Really drive me crzay . :S I hate doin' these kind of project .
Waste my time , a lots ..................
I'm so damn sleepy , NOW . :/
Phewwwwww , and RAIN finally STOP ! :@
I'm so tired with those extra class in school ........
Stay tuned , continue my project ! BYE then !
No comments:
Post a Comment