20110422

___♥ Dream .

Yesterday , around 12 a.m i'm ready to go to bed .
All of a sudden , zooommmmmmm ........ :S
Electricity was cut off , whole taman .....
It's so damn dark until i can't even see anything .
So fortunately my cell is beside me , turned on the light then .
Lit up the candlesss ....... :)
Feel like goin' to play my lantern , too :S
I'm damn HOT , HOT , HOT .
I need to ON my air-con ! ! ! 
He's goin to sleep , so ........ stop texting .
The night was still young ..... 
Shuffled songs , singing .............. chit chat-ing with my bro .
Unconsciously fall asleep , feel like enter into dream .
Then , ziummmmmmmmmm , my fan and air-con , working ! :)
Ohhyeahhhh , continue sleep ! 
I dream a lots yesterday , i have no idea why ....
A lots of the things , something unrealistic ........
Forget about it forget about it , arghhhhh ! 
*


 ♥
( I'm a narcissist ! :P ) 
 -.O
 =X
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment