Teeheeeee :))
On ? Yea , i think ......
Hahh , tuition class canceled !
I'm free all the time ! :)
But i think won't out this few days untill scl re-open ? :D
The early of april , will have second examination :S
Argh , really headache !
Start from tuesday that day .
I had set my own rules to do exercises every day :)
Yea , i did it ! ........ I hope that i can keep on goin' like this .
And someone help me too :)
*
Belly dance ? i'm interested in this :P
as my mommy want me to learn this since last year .
Uhm , forget about it :D
Ops , my lyn lyn elyn will goin' to kayL tomorrow ? :(
So our date , this friday should be change ?
Uhm , alright ..... next friday / next next friday :/
recently been in chase with those taiwan's drama :D
Sitting in front my lappy about 4-6 hours ...
Omfg ...... lalalalalalaaa ...
Simple updated ? :D
Yeaaaaa , hahhh .
Stay tuned !
No comments:
Post a Comment