Wth , suddenly think that my sej & geo project -.-
Ohh sucks man !
This year , project IS really hard for me ! Argh .
pencemaran alam sekitar ? and what what what .
Sometimes , im really have been thinking .
I feel like going to bump the wall ! :S Urgh .
Why am i so so so so stupid ?
I can't be smart a little bit BIT ? Omfg .
I want to be a nerd study so badly ,
but now i have no any spirit to study .
Yi yao is in my house now :))
She's doing her homework , guess what guys ? :/
I'm playing my lappy , wtf ?
HAHH , HAHH ....... LOL -.-
I goin' to copy her geo project , MAYBE ?
as an example for me ?
Pheww , she's pretty hardworking than me x10000000 ~
BUMP THE WALL ! BUMP THE WALL ! :/
EXAM's COMING COMING COMING .
AHAHAHAH ....
confidence , confience ! come come come ! :))))
*
mommy ... daddy ... brother , they went to kuantan liaw .
left me , big brother ? Yea .. so yea .....
BECAUSE of my tuition class ..... science !
i had skipped my tuition class few times .
Dinner ? i gonna settle it myself ......
what to eat ? uhmmm ...
Delivery ? huhh , no thankss .
Maggi mee ? maggi mee ? AGAIN ...
feel like goin' to cook myself ! :)))) HAHHAHA .
oh dude , school re-open tomorrow .
So damn fast , TIME pass ...............
SPM's result release this 23th . :))
Good luck guysss !

No comments:
Post a Comment