20110127

___♥Holidaysss

My study'ss look this year :))
Ignore my ugly name taggg plsss  ! 
Green colourrr , ewwwww ! 
Woooohooooo !
Finally , our TOV examination end !
Friendsss , Let's HIGH tonight ! 
We had pass the first exam form 3 . :D
To my disappointment , i got my geo and also bm result today .
My geo ................... Mou min gin yannnn aaaa ! ):
My FIRST time and 1st experience got failed ! WTF ! 
When teacher pass the paper to me .
I got shocked when i saw it ! 
At least also pass , who am i nowadays !?
Sad =SS  sikit marks den pass liawww laaa . 
Skip , but my bm ..... im satisfied  .
Teacher say that my bahasa is good but pls pay more attention in class .
To get A ! =X
Ohhh , teacher i will tryyyy . -.-
I'm wondering my math result ! :(
Forget about it ! 
Who didn't go to school on sunday , monday haaa ? :)
This few days geh wind banyak banyak kuat leeee .
Fortunately,i was not blown fly away . ishh . 
Holiday start ? :)) 
I had been took leave of absence with principal . 
P/s : I'm very emotional these days.. 

♥___Someone , do you know i love you so much ?



No comments:

Post a Comment