20110102

___♥First post-2011

 Hello 2011 ♥
Feeling a little strange to this year .
Everything will be good and fine in this year ?
I hope , and now im in fifteen ! ;)
 Old liaooooo -.-
Awwwww , my B'day is coming soon soon ! 
Unfortunately . my b'day falls in Chinese New Year .
I hope that i can celebrate with my friendss ! 
Well , this year im gonna face the PMR ! 
I'll try to stop playing com maybe ? ): 
Gonna to open a study group with friends ~
I won't skip my tuition class as i could .
Year of being tortured =/
Tution class started .
School re-open tomorrow .
School im back ! 
Gonna wake up early in the morning start from tomorrow .
Ohhmygod ! I just got my exercise book from my friend
Thanks for helping to buy .
All the cover of log book and exercise book had changed .
pictures of school . LOL block D -.-
soooo ugly ... =S
errrrrrr , stay tuned ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment