20120811

☆ Single lifeo

Hello people , (bemused smile) 
Welcome back single lifeooo ! 
Be optimistic , say NO >> Pessimistic 
Nowadays everyone seems like talking about being optimistic , 
But for those who are pessimistic , 
These kinds of advice just sounds ridiculous . 
There's still a long way to go , so why SAD ? 

Learn to live a happy life , 
nobody knows what will happen in the next second .
Who knows , nobody but god . 
Hey you , thanks for being with me . 
And now , i'm living my lifeo without you . 
I learnt a lesson from you , 
Still , there's no one we can trust on in this fvck universe . 
Hey , i'm moving on . 
I'm gonna LIVE MY LIFE . 
So who cares ? 
I've been asking myself for so many times , 
Did anyone cares about you ? 
What for crying every night ? 
After all , crying don't cure sadness . 
What cure a broken-heart ?
Nothing . 
I'm just fed up . 
Life is too short to regret . 
Don't cry because it's over , 
Smile because it's happened . 
As you said , it didn't mean that i can't fall back once again , 
but fall again for the same mistakes , ME - considered as a stupid . 
I'm not going to trust anyone now , but myself . 
even thou how much i want you back , so sorry . 
I won't fall back once . 
I wish you a happiness life . 

Be tough , be strong . 
That's all i can do . 

Hey oppaa , thanks for being there when i need you , 
So sorry i'm trying not to disturb you . 
Well , what i promised , i will try my best to do it .
I have nothing to say . 
But sincerely thank you . ( merci ) 

Thank you , friends . 




No comments:

Post a Comment