20110619



Well , hello world , good afternoon .
Father's day , today . 
Hye , daddy , happy father's day & i love you .
I did not intend to tell he this sentence face to face .
i'll blushing , i not dare to :|
Seriously , i don't talk with daddy always .
Yehh , both of us just like stranger . our relationship not good .
Anyway , no matter how , you are still my daddy . :3
lack of sleep , and now , there are pimples on my face . 
I look so hideous , aaahhhhhh . LOL . 
Sometimes you just spoiled my mood .
I just so fucking hate that feeling , serious . 
sometimes , i said it's okay , that doesn't mean i really okay . 
i just pretend that i'm okay , lol . 
i think i knew how the feeling is , how terrible . 
when you walked away , when you turned away . 
not willing to , sniff sniff * 
i just can't imagine that day when you gonna go . 

Happy 31 days . <3




No comments:

Post a Comment