20110508

___♥ MOMMY I LOVE YOU .

Mommy , you do so much for ME .

She is always working so hard , 

Keep helping me when i'm in trouble ,

She has always been one of my BIGGEST supporter ,

the wisdom she had gaven me over the years ,

has helped shaped the person , I am TODAY . 

Sorry for everythings i did that hurt you , disappointed you , mom 

Sorry for talk back to you , everytimes . 

I will try my BEST to filial my mommy ,

I will try my best to achieve what you hope . I will *

My mommy is a peom , i'll never able to write 

everything i write is to my mother , though :)

I always LOVE mommy , forever an d ever .

At last , HAPPY MOTHER's DAY  ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment