Damn Nice nice day !
Wo xi huan yesterday ! =)
And , finally i had 'washed' all my photo !
yeaaaaa , and it's so expensive . huhh .
Then . mommy say wan to go Nirwana .
I pakat with my mom to shock ah ying .! :D
We pay at she fu ze geh counterr x))
She got shockeddd ! ;D
Her face wan red liawwww .
After tuition , wait she back house .
Called jee wen came acc me !
♥
Walaaaoo , ran hou you ren fang gou . -.-
Speechlesss @@
I delek jump aaa ! Stupidd aa
LOL , den went to ying's house .
her room so damn clean and tidy de loo .
After that , go fetch mika at L&N .
Go her house bai nian ! :))
Laterr McD ! ♥ Hahhhh .
On the way to Mcd , we drop by Giant a while !
LOL , Ah ying ta hen fa qiaoooo aaa .
Keep say she wan this and wan that ! =S
LOL , speechlesss .
Laugh so hard that time . Mygoddd .
Well , reached McD at nine something .
I'm so damn hungryy aaa !
♥
...
Bla bla blaaa , i skip !
After that we decided to go hann's taman .
Got party thereee .
Bai nian againnn , then mommy suddenly called to my cell .
Say that go to fetch my bro whn im back @@ LOL
Wt* , lalalalalla .
Messy water .
Finally i saw he , although jus few minutesss .
Although just his back .
Yess , im very happy yesterday night . :)
Then 12 like that , went to ying's taman fetch my bro @@
LOL ! So ngamm , Fireworksss there !
My godd , it's fucking nice man ! :))
You know what , i felt so xing fu that moment . LOL
I say before i like Fireworkss , it's so romance .
Yesss , that's right .
I had record in my camera .
but i error to upload at here , LOL .
I dunno why .
I will upload it at facebook i think .
Picturesss all uploaded !
Opsss , and i din'nt go to yc that i promise them .
So so so sorry . Forgive me this time and wouldn't got next time .
I was so pressed for updated this post .
♥___ If i had you ...
No comments:
Post a Comment