Last saturday had went to ecm x)
Watch 'Devil'...!
Yea, I so hope to watch it ...
Finally I had finished watched it =D
Lalalala...feel good
Actually the story running is quite confusing
I can't really understand it...
Gosh...! Wad a terrible horror movie -.-
Glad tat I had bring my jacket go -.O
Well...i jus keep used my jacket to cover my face
n keep shout-ing actually =X
Sorry tat..our sound is too loud ..
Grrrr...! It's really feel like vomiting... Geli ~
The devil damn cruel...>.<''
N the sound system cause the movie more horror..
Anywhr nice movie ! x)
After watched finish den we plan 2 watch another movie..
bt duno wan which movie.. Piranha?!
No ! cuz we jus giv shock .. No thankss! =X
Residen Evil ?!
Lols`` No thanks also...-.-''
Den went to Pizza Hut eat ..x)
After tat Chiong K ! ♥
Many new sonq .. Danson Tang ! >> ♥
Almost 10++ ny back..
bcuz mummy n daddy went to wedding dinner ..
Wad a fun day ! x)


No comments:
Post a Comment